On 16/08/2017, Government of Assam announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, Graduate for the position of Computer Operator.
Government of Assam jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Assam before 19/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Job in Guwahati website.
|Vacancy Name||Computer Operator|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-49,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/09/2017|
Vacancies : Total = 167 a) English Language Computer Operator = 114 , b) Assamese Language Computer Operator = 53 The applicant shall have to clearly state in the application the post of Computer Operator they are applying for — Assamese Language Computer Operator or English Language Computer Operator.
Reservation:- i) ST(P) = 19 ii) ST(H)= 09 iii) SC= 08 iv) OBC/MOBC = 32 v) Unreserved= 91 vi) PwD = 08 vii) Reservation for Women = 30% (in all categories) viii) Reservation for Ex-Servicemen= 2% (in all categories).
Educational qualifications : (a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government. (b) The candidates must also possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age on the I st day of January,2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
- Phase-I Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a competitive examination to be held at examination zones mentioned below on the date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
- Examination Zone for Phase-I Silchar, Diphu, Haflong, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Nagaon, Lakhimpur, Tezpur, Mangaldai, Guwahati, Nalbari, Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar and Dhubri. The syllabus of objective type written test shall be as follows
- General English, Computer Theory, General Awareness
- Phase-II Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati alongwith original testimonials including original copy of Treasuty Challan. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
How To Apply?
- Online form may be filled-up w.e.f. 21-08-2017 to 19-09-2017 (midnight) only. No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
- Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in website www.recruitmentaim.in
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload a latest passport size photograph, photocopy of the Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination, Scanned Signature, Employment Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) and Disability Certificate (in case of PwD) issued by competent authority, Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen) and original copy of Treasury Challan and copy of BPL Certificate in case of candidates of BPL families. No other document i.e. the hard copy of the online application form registration slip etc. are required to be sent to the Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Deptt.
- The candidates will have to pay the application fees as follows
- General = Rs.250.00 (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- SC/ST/OBC = Rs.150.00 (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL certifvate. = Nil
Address For The Job: Sd/- Ahmed Hussain, [AS, Commissioner & Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Secretariat Administration Department, Dispur, Guwahati-781006
Last Date to Apply: 19/09/2017