Atal Amrit Abhiyan(AAA) Sr. Manager job opening in Guwahati for Health Insurance Smart card issue. Please find below the job description below. Read the job details below and Apply
Job Responsibilities: Project Planning & Management:
- 1. Prepare and supervise preparation of detailed AAA Program schedules, Project Milestones, SLAs, TATs, defining Project metrics, cash flow projections, trend forecasts, vendor and Insurer contracts & budget forecasts & P&L calculations.
- 2. Finalize and freeze technology, capital and manpower requirements and specifications with close coordination with consultants, Insurers, State Nodal Agencies, doctors, vendors and operations team.
- 3. Anchor field level planning activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- 4. Participate in AAA project review meetings for evaluating project progress as per pre-defined milestones & de-bottlenecking with various stake holders like Insurers, State Nodal Agenices, Governments, MOLE, etc.
- 5. Keeping track of the AAA Project & assisting at the site for project execution.
- 6. Develop, Update, Monitor & Report AAA Project Baseline Schedule to cover all activities of the AAA project(s) to meet project goals, objectives & milestones.
- 7. Identify & Plan AAA Project Milestones, constraints, Governmental Approval requirements, resource requirements, design IT & manpower requirements.
- 8. Initiate and manage the necessary AAA planning and programme related e-mail and letter Correspondence and communications.
- 9. Prepare productivity Monitoring Reports for the AAA Project.
- 10. Prepare & update the top management on Project Planning and Implementation and risks
- AAA Sub-Contract & Vendor Administration & Management: 1. Pre-Qualify the vendor: Identify & shortlist vendors suitable for the AAA project, based on their experience, qualification and reference checks.
- 2. Preparation of Vendor Pre-Qualification Tender / Contract negotiation and award of LOI and work order.
- 3. Evaluate & execute AAA Vendor contracting works for the TPA.
- 4. Finalize subcontractor on basis of comparative price analysis after scrutinizing technical & commercial aspects for vendor evaluation.
- 5. Interpreting contractual obligations & rights along with the evaluation of Technical / Financial problems for Management reporting.
- 6. Ensure that the AAA norms and specifications are incorporated in the vendor contracts as per AAA project requirements.
- AAA Project Co-Ordination
- 1. Coordinate with the State Level and District Level TPA Field Staff, State Nodal Agency, Hospitals, Sub-Contractors and Vendors.
- 2. Ensure that all live issues are handled promptly and efficiently by the concerned stake holders and the vendors and assist them with all information and resources for effective completion of the AAA Project as per the defined milestones.
- 3. Check and confirm that the operational services delivered are as per the AAA Tender specifications and milestones and metrics in terms of enrolment, IEC, Claims, etc
- 4. Assist top management in closing all contracts with Insurers and vendors.
- AAA Project Schedule Management & MIS
- 1. Timely preparation, updating of all schedules / look ahead’s and projections for route charts, IEC, Munadi, Enrolment Camps, Hospital Activation, Claims management, fraud control, etc
- 2. Monitoring of Schedules and milestones defined as a Part of Project Planning and Management activity
- 3. Timely preparation and dissemination of MIS reports on daily/ weekly / monthly / Quarterly on daily/ weekly / monthly / Quarterly and annual basis.
- 4. Understands the overall scope of AAA TPA Project Services and pan resources and schedule to deliver as per agreed timelines / milestones.
- 5. Manages all aspects of delivery – quality, financial (effort/ cost tracking) people and vendors.
- 6. Will be responsible for delivering the project using organization project management/ execution tools to effort, cost, schedule and quality
- 7. Will be responsible for planning, tracking, reporting (internal and external) project performance (status and progress) on a periodic basis
- 8. Will need to be able to evolve risk mitigation and contingency plans and be able to work with internal supervision / guidance to manage internal and external conflicts
- Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A. + Percentage Share in the net profit of the division.
- Industry: Insurance
- Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
- Role Category: Senior Management
- Role: Head/Sr Manager Smart card Operations
- Keyskills: RSBY /TPA/ Health Insurance / Project Management/ Business Head/ Sales & Market
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization/ B Sc / MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / MBA /B.A – Any Specialization, Other Graduate
- PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Qualifications and Skill sets required :
- Thorough knowledge of and hands on experience with Project Management Software tools like MS Project
- Have leadership qualities and managerial skills to efficiently set up and run the AAA division profitably;
- Have a keen eye for perfection and be creative;
- Be fully conversant with current pricing for different vendor services;
- Be good at project costing, estimation, contract negotiations;
- Have good contacts in TPA / Insurance industry
- 6 to 8 years in executing design engineering / software / Medical / Smart Card / UID/ RSBY projects for a corporate or a TPA ;
- Must have led a team of people
- Prior RSBY experience would be preferred
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Roman Info Solutions Private Limited
We understand our client requirement and help them to meet their requirement in minimum time frame in terms of providing skilled human resources, Head hunting, work for their digital marketing, organizing corporate training in client premises, organizing corporate event and helping our client for their website requirement & Issues.
Contact Company:Roman Info Solutions Private Limited
Address:R27, Praneeth Pranav County, KistareddyPet Road, Beeramguda, R.C.PuramHyderabad,Telangana,India 501510