Applications are invited for a Walk in interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Centre for Excellence in Research and Development of Nanoelectronic Theranostic Devices” at the department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati.
Date: 14 Jul 2017 (Friday)
Time: 10.00 A.M.
Venue: Centre for Nanotechnology, II
Number of Vacancies: 01
Total Amount (Rs.) 121000.00
Duration of Appointment in months: 11
PhD degree preferably in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Medical/Chemical Engg with 3-5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of cleaned room
How to apply and selection process:
Candidates have to appear in the Walk in Interview along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., E – mail etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 14 Jul 2017 (Friday) at 10.00 A.M.. Venue: Centre for Nanotechnology, II. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately. Advance copy of CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator.
For any clarification, contact: Arun Chattopadhyay (Principal Investigator)
For more information visit: http://www.iitg.ac.in/ckfinder/userfiles/files/NANOSPNxDEIY00041xxAC011%20(14-07-17).pdf
Last Apply Date:2017-07-14
Salary: INR Total Amount (Rs.) 121000.00
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
Indian Institute Of Technology Guwahati
- Quant Consultancy recruits Receptionist in Guwahati Dec 2017 - December 14, 2017
- TechVariable Guwahati is hiring for Marketing intern - December 12, 2017
- 69 Trainee Job Vaccancy in NTPC - December 12, 2017
- 36 Post in Printing and Stationary Bamunimaidan - November 1, 2017
- Various Job vaccancy at Hyundai Dealership Guwahati - October 28, 2017